Toxins are present in our body in one form or the other way and it becomes vital to remove the toxins from the body to boosts the immune system. The detoxification process not only helps in making the immune system strong but helps to improve the skin texture and healthy body. The list of organs like liver, kidney, lungs does a great job in blood purification. Here are some of the home remedies that help detoxify blood-
- Lemon water- Lemon juice contains a high quantity of Vitamin C that helps to maintain the pH level and remove the toxins from the body. It is a fact that pathogens are unable to survive in a soluble environment. Therefore, drinking lemon water in the morning can be beneficial for your body. All you need to do is squeeze half lemon in one cup of warm water to keep hydrated all day.
- Water- Doctors recommend drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water daily to maintain a pH level in the body. Water is a good detoxified agent that not only hydrates your body all day but a great blood purifier for skin. Water helps to remove the toxins from the body and helps the organs work properly.
- Turmeric- Turmeric is known for its anti-bacterial properties that have so many uses. It works great if used on the wound and adds color to dishes. Plus, it helps in generating red blood cells. Since childhood people used to drink turmeric milk to get rid of various problems. The drink is useful for people with a bad stomach ache, liver problems, and even for healthy skin.
- Beetroot- During winters, most people prefer to eat beetroots in their diet as a salad to detoxify their body. It is good for people that have a weakened liver.
- Basil leaves- Basil leaves have anti-bacterial properties that help to remove the toxins from the body in the form of urine. Adding basil leaves in food not only enhances the flavours but gives you extra detoxifying benefits.
- Green leafy vegetables- To stay healthy eating green leafy vegetables is a must. It helps to keep the diseases away and increases enzymes in the liver and therefore, beneficial for the detoxification process.
- Apple cider vinegar- Apple cider vinegar is good for hair, weight loss, and maintaining skin texture. Doctors do recommend taking apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach to remove the toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
- Jaggery- Jaggery is a natural blood purifier. Since childhood people used to have jaggery after their meals to digest the food while some use to expels the waste from the body. Jaggery is rich in iron that helps restore the haemoglobin level in the body.
All the above-described remedies are effective in removing the waste from the body and detoxifying the blood. Now you can add blood purifier syrup and other essential food to your daily diet to have a healthy digestive system.